|Title:||Digital Channel Specialist (Social and Display)|
|Location:||OH - Columbus|
|Job Category:||Consumer Marketing|
GateHouse Media is seeking a Digital Channel Specialist (Social and Display) to help grow our print and digital audience through a focused effort on social media and digital display marketing. This role will be primarily responsible for the design, development and delivery of our social and digital display campaigns to aggressively drive print & digital subscriptions for all GateHouse Media properties.
This position will report to the Manager, Digital Subscription Marketing - Channel Sales.
- Set-up, management and optimization of campaigns across social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter etc.) and performance marketing channels (e.g. display, retargeting, geo-fencing, video, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Design studio to brief and produce digital ads that are optimized for each channel the campaign will appear on
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy which brings together paid advertising, community building and content amplification to enhance GHM share of voice within our target audiences and increase direct and attributed conversion
- Create and manage a social media marketing calendar with at least 3 months lead time and work with the Digital Designer to produce and upload engaging content
- Identify opportunities for organic posts based on current events or trends and amplify audience reach and conversion with paid media.
- 2+ years hands-on experience managing digital marketing campaigns, preferably within a start-up or high-growth B2C business
- A proven track record in delivering high-growth campaigns across multiple digital touch points, in particular, social media and digital display marketing
- Experience managing and implementing digital marketing campaigns, with direct experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud highly regarded
- Highly organized self-starter with strong problem solving skills and an anything is possible attitude
- Willingness to travel domestically 10-20% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The position may require:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. GateHouse Media Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: