|Title:||Acquisition Marketing Specialist|
|Location:||OH - Columbus|
|Job Category:||Consumer Marketing|
Gatehouse Media is looking for an Acquisition Marketing Specialist - Offline Channels.
This role will be expected to assist, implement and coordinate marketing campaigns and initiatives for acquisition channels that include crewing, kiosk, outbound telemarketing, direct mail, single copy inserts and other channels that will increase and contribute directly to the overall growth and health of the audience.
This position to work with Planning Directors, industry vendors, market influencer, the Sr. Manager and Manager of Subscriber Acquisitions - Offline Channels on a regular basis in order to execute hard pressure sources and campaigns to meet strategic objectives.
- Play a critical role in the execution and monitoring of market strategies that optimize sales for hard pressure channels across Gatehouse.
- Assist with the planning of campaigns for acquisition off line marketing channels.
- Work closely with a variety of cross functional partners across Gatehouse business units to execute acquisition off line marketing plans and initiatives.
- Responsible for Acquisition Offline channel plan management including circulation summaries, offer pages updates, creative submissions, project scheduling and tracking as well as timeline updates.
- Coordinate creative, disclaimers and terms of sale along with consumer messaging through various channels including inserts, onserts and direct mail.
- Assess creative to ensure campaign objectives are effectively communicated and creative is on brand.
- Responsible to develop and track the effectiveness of sales plans and goals by property and offline channels through proper reporting to evaluate and communicate performance.
- Manage performance metrics data and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible and as well as pushed weekly to key Gatehouse shareholders
- Acts effectively to identify and capitalize upon any opportunity to improve cost efficiency and productivity within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Help with the implementation of analytic tools, technology and process to drive efficiency across Gatehouse.
- Assist Acquisition Offline team members with day to day acquisition offline tasks and coordinating projects and activities as requested
- Ability to use spreadsheets, presentation, word processing and databases
- At least 3 years of proven experience in campaign planning, vendor management and problem resolution.
- Ability to work in fast pace with tight deadlines and shifting priorities, and be willing to “roll-up your sleeves” to drive organizational change.
- Ability to work effectively cross functionally across multiple teams at all levels of the company.
- Detail oriented with the ability to ensure marketing programs stay on track with deliverables.
- Excellent organizational skills to monitor and prioritize multiple activities at once
- Deep understanding of the pressure sales process in the publishing business is essential.
- Results-oriented, self-directed individual with interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Physical Demands/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The position may require:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. GateHouse Media Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: