|Title:||Sales Director, Recruitment Category (Location Flexible)|
|Location:||OH - Columbus|
The primary responsibility of this Director of Sales is to lead the Recruitment Category team by working directly with assigned markets on revenue generating strategies in order to achieve or exceed business goals and objectives. This is a remote role and location is flexible !!
- Lead the Recruitment Category Organization to meet revenue goals and objectives through managing a team of Inside and Outside Sales employees.
- Ensures the team consistently meets/exceeds all digital revenue targets; holds staff accountable to revenue goals, business objectives, KPIs and other metrics.
- Work with sales management team (s) to create and manage pipeline of strategic opportunities within high impact business segments
- Develop an active bench of sales talent - partner with senior leadership on recruitment efforts and supervise candidate interviews
- Introduce and implement specific sales initiatives to augment Audience Based Selling strategy, drive local print & digital display revenue and improve sell through rates on Native, Rich Media & OO Display in addition to other partner driven products such as ZipRecruiter solutions.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge and understanding of all GateHouse Media's and ThriveHive products and marketing services with the ability to transfer that knowledge to respective team (s).
- Conduct analysis of sales data in assigned markets; report on activities, new business opportunities, pipeline and overall revenue for all Gatehouse recruitment products.
- Provides appropriate mix of direction and strategy; collaborates with the staff on strategy and innovation to ensure that new ideas are developed and presented to the business and/or local market.
- Effectively communicates with leadership to provide accurate revenue forecasts and market intelligence that may impact revenue (+/-).
- Follows best practices in Pipeline Management and Gap Analysis, reviews all required sales process activities and provides direction and feedback to increase closing ratios.
- Customer Facing; stays current on potential wins and has an in-depth knowledge and relationship with key accounts, sales territory and market potential.
- Ensures that each Sales Rep consistently presents products/services appropriate to client needs and constantly monitor the "health" of the relationship between the client and Sales Rep
- Drives consultative, customer-centric selling behaviors.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned in order to maximize digital revenue growth.
- Knowledge of competitive recruitment landscape; use for new business development and sales analysis
- Demonstrated track record of exhibiting leadership behavior, creating a positive, motivating, and productive team environment
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual with initiative and drive to succeed through others
- Ability to close new business and lead a team to exceed sales targets
- Successful track record of achieving results with data-driven sales strategy
- Strong networking and community involvement
Education & Experience:
o Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred; or equivalent experience
o Minimum of 5 years leading sales organizations
o Digital Product knowledge required; SEO, SEM, Display, Retargeting & Social Media, Job Boards